Skip to main content

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

How do I change my degree?


Please complete the Change of Degree Form. Download the form, make the changes as appropriate for you, and then save the document as "Change of Degree <your last name>". Send the completed form back to for processing. 

Changing your degree could impact your financial aid as well as length of time toward graduation. If you would like to learn more you can email or chat with an Academic Advisor (visit to learn about options for chatting with an Academic Advisor). In Student Planning you may also select “View a New Program” to see the new degree requirements before moving forward with the Change of Degree form. 

Apply Now!

Applying is easy! We have an open-admission policy, which means if you have a high school diploma or its equivalent, you’re in and we can’t wait to see you in the halls.

Apply Now! »

Financial Aid

See all the options that make SCC affordable for all.

Financial Aid »