Skip to main content

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

How do I send my transcripts to SCC?


For expediency, high school transcripts can be sent to St. Charles Community College through Parchment, SCOIR, or via email at (please note, this email address is for official use by high school administrators ONLY). Students should send information to If you are sending transcripts from another college or institution, please ask them to have transcripts sent to SCC. Students can also send ACT, Advanced Placement (AP), and HiSET scores to for processing. More instructions on how to send transcripts to SCC can be found at: How to send my transcripts to SCC.

Apply Now!

Applying is easy! We have an open-admission policy, which means if you have a high school diploma or its equivalent, you’re in and we can’t wait to see you in the halls.

Apply Now! »

Financial Aid

See all the options that make SCC affordable for all.

Financial Aid »